Thursday, October 27, 2011

Costa Rica: (new) FAVORITE bug ever!


I know this is a cool looking bug, but it just stole my heart.  I think it's because I can stare at it forever and still not figure out what's his actual body and what's just his wings.  He reminds me of wood.  I'm sure he would blend into a tree seamlessly.  I don't think he realizes he stands out like a sore thumb on our white garage walls.





This is his "friend".  I like to think it's his girlfriend and the baby is their love child.  She's the leaf to his tree.  





How cute is their baby?!


Love, Sarah

2 comments:

Becky said...

That's so cool Sarah! It looks fuzzy. I bet the catapillar version is awesome to.

Linds said...

That is the craziest looking bug! It does look just like wood. Poor thing doesn't realize it is on a bright white wall.

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls