Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions


There's something about the ending of a year and starting a new that gets butterflies in my stomach.  I want to hold on to every memory of 2011, because I know it's only a matter of time when I look back and can't even remember what year things happened in.  

God has put so many blessings in my life that I can't even count for everything I am grateful for.  But I know seasons change and I accept the challenges that lay in front of me.  I'm looking forward to 2012 so much that I don't even want to say.   

I'm hoping 2012 will bring me closer to God, Paul and I grow in our relationship (look at that handsome mug in the picture), and to have a wider ear and smaller mouth when spending time with friends.

Here we go!!!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls