Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Corner Market


We went to The Corner Market today for lunch.  Benton told me about it and I had been itching to try it.  Flowers, desserts, and sandwiches all in one corner? ... I can't think of a better combination!

 They have several sandwiches to choose from, but I went with a custom order of turkey, swiss, avocado, tomatoes, with a little lettuce and mayo on 12 grain bread.

Brandon got pimento, which I'm not sure what that means but he really liked it.

 Jun got The Mockingbird which has turkey and apples with sweet mustard.

 
I picked my boss up a double chocolate truffle.  He's feeling under the weather and if I know one thing, it's that chocolate makes everything better.

On my next trip back I plan on sitting outside and taking more time to pick out some flowers and desserts.  Who's coming with me?!

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls