Monday, March 26, 2012

Friend Week : Day 1

I'm sure you are like me in the fact that I'm so caught up in "adult" life that I rarely have time for full on friend life.  I'm talking hanging out all day and partying all night!  Well lately I've been putting friends closer to the top of my to-do's and I'm having a blast!!  It's making the more mundane part of my day more fun knowing that I'm about to see a friend or just got done girl talkin.

If you've gotten into a friend rut ...then I'm here to challenge you!!  Each day this week will be a new challenge.  Do all 5 or pick and choose whatever tickles your fancy.  The most important part is to remind yourself how rewarding and fun it is to be a good friend.


DAY 1 


Send a handwritten card to a friend.

My friend Stephanie sent me a card once and I felt so loved.  Nowadays with the easiness of just sending a text or posting a sweet message on your Facebook wall, the thought of actually dropping a note in the mail seems extremely special.  Don't think you have to write a novel, sometimes the most simplest of words can mean the most.  

I don't care if it's someone you just got done seeing or a friend you haven't talked to in a really long time.  Pull out a stamp and pen and share your thoughts.  

...now start writing!

Love, Sarah  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls