Thursday, March 15, 2012

Me Now

Isn't it crazy how fast time goes by?
This is me over 20 years ago and the me today.  
There's still so much of that little girl inside of me and so much I have learned since that day. 

I still...
get an ice cream sandwich whenever I hear the ice cream man  
try to make others feel comfortable and included
hate secrets and wear my favorite shirt too many times in a week
dance like a ballerina when I'm happy and can't lie to save my life!

I've learned... 
it's actually easier to do the wrong thing then the right
that I'm grateful my parents didn't give me everything I wanted
friends may come and go, but they'll always be there in the end
love is really all you need!


Here's to finding the little you in the now.


Love, Sarah

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet post for a very sweet girl!!!

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls