Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Facebook

I go through phases with Facebook, but I keep going back to it.  It took me a minute to realize what it was and here it is...

BEST FRIENDS
These girls have been the best friends in my life.  The one that I call and share everything to, the one that I snuck out of the house with in Jr High, the one that taught me how to drive, and they have all opened their lives and families to me.  


MORE THAN CO-WORKERS
I have met each one of these beautiful people through work.  I believe you meet people in your life for a purpose and it's obvious that God has placed me in the hands of some outstanding people.


SCHOOL MATES
I think we can all agree that one of the best features in Facebook is being able to stay in touch with friends from school.  Some I have even gotten closer because of Facebook and others I just like knowing what they're up to and seeing their updates.  One things for sure is that they are each positive gorgeous women.


PAULS WORLD
I consider myself extremely lucky that Paul has such great taste in friends.  Each one of his friends welcomed me into their circle with open arms.  I immediately grew in friends that I can count on.  


UNIQUE ENCOUNTERS
Sometimes you meet people one time and they stay with you.  Facebook makes it possible and I'm grateful for that.


FAMILY
We all know how the world just whips you up in busyness.  I love that Facebook let's you quickly get an update and sneak peak into what everyones been up to.  


FELLAS
I've always said there is something extremely special between a friendship with a guy and girl.  It's an insight into the others mind that can help with advice, confidence, and can teach you lessons that you don't get from the same sex.  Each of these men hold a special place in my heart.

ONE-OF-A-KIND
The friendship I have with these three are so special.  We don't get together often and haven't known each other for that long, but I know deep down that we'll always be there for each other.  


All of these people are on Facebook.  What other reason do I need to like it?

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

Christine I. said...

Love you Sarah-loo! You're an amazing person and I'm more than glad to know you!

Anonymous said...

Love it! And I Love you! Hopefully we can catch up sometime soon!
Kirsty

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls