Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Anniversary

I'm not sure if it's normal to celebrate your engagement anniversary, but Paul and I do.  We've gone back to Costa Rica every Easter to celebrate since Paul asked me to be his three years ago.

Easter 2009

When Paul took me to this specific beach during my first trip to Costa Rica he made such a big deal out of visiting this spot that I thought he might ask me to marry him.  When we arrived and he didn't ask me I took the notion right out of my head and was blindsided when he asked me a couple hours later under "our tree" on our property.  

Easter 2012

We didn't plan on visiting the same beach this trip on the same day, but Jose wanted to snorkel so he asked us to come here (...story later to come).  We figured since we had a camera on us to take a picture in the same spot.  The fence post that is in the forefront of the picture is the same post we placed our camera on to take the original picture.  

I love celebrating our relationship.  It's truly special and I still feel like the luckiest woman to be able to call Paul my man.  

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls