Sunday, April 15, 2012

K&P DIY Club!


I enjoy taking the time to create.  Let it be a painting, crafts, or even learning photography and other hobbies.  But lately I haven't found the time to do just that.  I also have so many friends that I would like to see on a more regular basis.  Then over Easter weekend it hit me to start a DIY Club with my friends.  

So... I am so excited to announce the K&P DIY Club!

With Mothers Day and wedding season coming up the first project will be creating our own stationery and cards.  Ever since I saw this post on Cupcakes and Cashmere I have wanted to do this with friends.  I will be providing all the supplies with a little wine and treats on the side.  

The cost will be $25 and will be this Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. at my home.

Please RSVP by commenting, messaging me, or by text.

Can't wait!!

Love, Sarah

(I will be announcing future dates and projects soon!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls