Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lumosity

I have the weirdest-worst memory imaginable.  It's only on certain things though.  As if it's mid-term memory loss.  I remember stuff that happened a long time ago like it was yesterday and I can take a table of 15's order and remember every detail without writing it down.  But, once it happened a couple days ago I can forget entire conversations, complete to-do lists, and even plans for the next day like they never existed. 

As Emili Carmichael and I were realizing our similarity to horrible memory in the car on the way to lunch, Laura reminded us that we've had this conversation before.  After dying with laughter Roni mentioned a website that actually helps with brain strengthening exercises.  She sent me the link later in the day and I haven't stopped since.  

It's called Lumosity.  And after using up my three free days of membership, I decided to get on the monthly plan.  I actually enjoy the games and feel like I won a victory when I do great on a skill.  I'm going to give it 30 days and see what happens.  I gotta do something and I'm crossing my fingers it helps me learn Spanish.  

Anyone else have this problem?

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls