Monday, May 14, 2012

Orr-Reed Room Divider


Paul and I are wanting to make a room divider to block off my office from the living room.  We both love the idea of using a vintage glass garage door and have it hanging from the ceiling.  So we headed to Orr-Reed.

 They ended up not having any garage doors, but we found plenty of windows and glass doors.

We're thinking we could either use multiple windows...

 or just two doors.




With so many options, we just now have to come up with the design and head back with a plan.

If you have never been to Orr-Reed, you have to check it out.  It's where I got my solid wood door that I turned into my office desk.  I just added some Container Store medal legs to them and Paul did a sand and  stain to finish it out.  I'm just sad that their pet pig is gone.

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls