Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Benton B everybody"


Benton B is not only my co-worker, but just an overall awesome guy.  He's legit.  

He's the kind of guy that will have Tiff Treats with a side of Blue Bell and milk delivered to the office to feed our hungry You+ staff.  He's the kind of guy that will shoot you with a Nerf gun from across the room just to keep you on your toes.  He's the kind of guy that will get you pumped up for a meeting or sneaking out to grab a Pearl Cup Latte.

I seriously couldn't imagine a better partner-in-crime and someone that brings pure joy to this office.

Happy Bday week BB!


....oh, and he's the kind of guy that will wear blue leather with neon yellow soles.  I shot his head shot yesterday and couldn't help to steal these shoes out of his car to take a pic.  Is it weird that I want the same ones??

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls