Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Three Kings


I took a few Back to School pictures for my nephews.  I can't believe it's already that time.  They already have all there school supplies and we picked out a few new shirts today.  They absolutely love to read and can't wait to go back to school.

 Joseph is such a great role model for his two little brothers.

 The love of reading and for each other is truly special.

 Jacob is going into the first grade.

He has the sweetest soul and calls his little brother Baby.

Andrew is a firecracker that hogs the camera and kicks off his shoes.   

You gotta watch out for this one and his winning smile.

I can't tell these boys enough how lucky they are to have my momma in there daily lives.  Must be why they're so smart.  

Love, Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow on Instagram Follow on Pinterest Subscribe via Bloglovin' Follow Kittens and Pitbulls